The metal processing factory manufactures and assembles products and parts made of thin sheet steel, aluminum, brass, copper, or stainless steel.
Among the specific products, we mention: containers/shelters and cabinets for electrical/electronic equipment/generators, racks and boxes for electrical or telecommunications equipment, ventilation towers for industry, sub-assemblies, and components for railway signaling, storage systems, modular shelving for warehouses and archives, trolleys and conveyors for parcel handling and other equipment for warehouse logistics, lockers, lockers, other types of urban and industrial metal furniture.
For the manufacture of the products mentioned above, the factory has specific machinery and technologies for processing, assembling, bending, and finishing thin sheets and pipes:
- Laser cutting machines with lengths up to 6 m.;
- Abkant machines for lengths up to 8 m;
- CNC sheet stamping machines;
- CNC valves for sheet rolling;
- CNC stamping machines;
- CNC machines for bending pipes of various diameters;
- Mechanical and hydraulic presses;
- MIG/MAG, TIG/WIG, spot and pressure welding systems;
- Polyurethane foam gasket bedding machine;
- Mechanical saws and guillotines.
Mechanical saws and guillotines.